Almost everyone wants to be wealthy (or have enough money to live his/her dream life) but there is a huge problem. Most people do not know how to go about it, and my purpose is to provide you with information that can help you achieve the wealth you desire. In this blog, you will find useful information on:
- Scams and traps to avoid in network marketing
- Reviews on books that I recommend reading that deal with finance and business
- Tips on managing a business
- How to increase your financial intelligence by taking quizzes
- Reviews on legitimate business opportunities that can make you earn money
1. Can wealth be attained by earning a paycheck as an employee?
The answer is a big fat NO. If you think that you will become wealthy by working for someone else, you are deluding yourself. You will NEVER be wealthy working for someone else. The way the tax laws are set up for employees will not allow you to accumulate wealth. All you have to do is take a look at your paycheck stub and see all the taxes (federal, state, city, social security) that are taken out BEFORE you get your money. Adding up all the money from taxes taken out of your paycheck month after month, year after year is staggering. This is money you have earned but will never get your hands on. Don’t get me wrong; there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a job and earning a paycheck. If you are happy with this, then I’m happy.
2. Can wealth be attained by becoming a business owner and have other people work for you?
The answer is a definite YES. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey are all living examples of successful business owners. However, you do not have to be the owner of a multimillion dollar company in order to be considered wealthy. There are also many people who are wealthy by earning large amounts of income from the internet through network marketing.
I created this blog because I want to help those who:
- have yet to succeed and need help, or
- are newbies and are looking for alternative ways to either earn extra income or transition into a whole new career
3. How can earning income online be achieved successfully without falling victim to numerous scams or costing too much money in the process?
The answer is by doing due diligence and research. Quite frankly, if you don’t do your due diligence, you are just setting yourself up for being a scam victim. I say this because I am speaking from experience. In the past 4 years, I have lost thousands of dollars in various so-called online business opportunities or real estate ventures which resulted in me filing for bankruptcy. Currently, I am on the road to recovery, although it sometimes feel like an uphill battle. Nevertheless, I am not discouraged, because I have finally found an online community of affiliate marketers like myself where I can learn how to have a successful online business–WealthyAffiliate.com
How can Wealthy Affiliate help you achieve success in making money online?
1. Wealthy Affiliate is the #1 ranked affiliate community in the world–there are literally 1000’s of people who share a common bond of wanting to achieve success in earning income online
2. The 4 Essentials of having a successful online business are provided–Training, Tools, Support, and Services. Lack of any one or all of these essentials will make it very difficult if not impossible to be successful
3. Wealthy Affiliate website community was created for affiliates by affiliates–created by Kyle and Carson, 2 highly experienced internet marketers and business entrepreneurs whose purpose is to help anyone with a desire to earn income online without enduring the pain of failing at it due to lack of knowledge and resources
4. You DO NOT need a dime to join–you can sign up for a free starter membership to “see for yourself” what Wealthy Affiliate has to offer. As a bonus, during the first 7 days as a starter member, you also have access to the same benefits as that of a paid premium member
“OK–You’ve convinced me. I want to get started”
Very simple– go to Wealthy Affiliate Starter Membership
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact me at